For those who are Married as well
as for those who will get Married.
- Sharing a few thoughts for Would be Grooms -
Rule No. 01 -
Rule No. 02 -
Rule No. 03 -
Rule No. 04 -
This is very important. Sulking or complaining about marriage being a big mistake is a strict NO -NO. You got into it with your eyes wide open, brimming with enthusiasm. No one ever pushed you into it. So why this drama now.
Rule No. 05 -
Rule No. 05 -
- Sharing thoughts for Would be Brides -
[Don't know how many will take it in the right sense. But still]
- Don't expect too much from him. Less the expectations lesser the disappointments.
- Don't ever dare to plan any outing or movie on a day when there is an interesting cricket match going on. REMEMBER SPORTS
is more important to him than anything else. U spoil his day n He spoils urs .
- Over Emotions, Sentiments... Woha... What are these? Tears are not going to give any results either. It's just a temp. attention tht u get. No one likes Cry Babies m Whining Wifes.
- Never dare to cross with his mother.Even if he says "My Mom's cooking is the best. U are nothing in front of her." take it easily with a smile. Tell him tht u are learning from his mother and will try to do it better. U are not gonna lose anything.
- Try to know his friends and understand that they are also part of his world.Allow him to spend few weekends or occasional night out parties with his friends.But at the same time make sure that u get u r due importance! It must not be tht he roams arnd with his friends forgetting that you exist at home.
- Don't start fighting for silly things.Forgetting bthdays n Anniversaries is not a big mistake. Men are not blessed with 2 GB RAM for storing everything in main memory.If you are very particular abt present gifts n parties on u r bthdays n anniversaries. make sure u remind them well in advance by some means (I know it sounds stupid. But if u are so particular, Do it for u r own good)
- Take him for your shopping only if he's interested.If you are going for Window Shopping or for saree purchase,Better go with your friends/go alone.He is better at office/home watching cricket.
- Give him importance always. Show due care and affection.Tht' s the only way to win a guy's mind.
MCP FCS fights are no more valid after marriage.Trying to dominate will lead to drastic results.
Please Leave a Comment